One of the most used testnets for EOS was the Jungle Testnet. Recently, it relaunched as Jungle 2.0. dfuse is glad to join on to this new testnet, offering an API service to all developers who want to deploy and test on Jungle 2.0.
Some Features You Should Know About
- Stream live traffic (with forks navigation)
- Query the state of the blockchain at any block
- Follow deferred transactions creation, execution and cancellation
- More detailed RAM operations, scoped down to the actions, with the cause of billing
How dfuse is supporting Jungle 2.0 Testnet
eosq Block Explorer is a robust block explorer which is offering the most detailed view into action traces, deferred transactions, RAM operations, database operations, and more. Come to check out jungle.eosq.app to explore the Jungle.
EOS Canada also offers standard endpoints for nodeos:
- RPC API: https://jungle.eoscanada.com
- P2P: peering.jungle.eoscanada.com:9876
Jungle 2.0 General Chain Info
- Chain ID: e70aaab8997e1dfce58fbfac80cbbb8fecec7b99cf982a9444273cbc64c41473
- Website: jungletestnet.io
- Monitor: monitor.jungletestnet.io
- Github: github.com/EOS-Jungle-Testnet
- Telegram: t.me/jungletestnet
Join us and others on the Jungle 2.0 testnet to help build web 3.0. If you have any questions, join us in the dfuse Telegram channel.