New Code Releases
- eosws-go new Golang library, exposing new features
- dfuse API updated documentation, check the "Release Notes"
- eosc improved to support headers to use push guaranteed endpoints.
Quick summary of new API features
- New REST endpoint
(/v0/state/table)to query the blockchain state at any block number
- New instrumented REST proxy for
/v1/chain/push_transaction, with stronger guarantees (block inclusion, irreversible attained) before returning
- Support for tracking longest chain in
get_table_rows(with undo and redo), giving a constantly syncing view of a given table
- New message
get_transaction_lifecyclethat provides a complete view of a transaction's lifecycle, navigating its state changes through deferred creation, cancellation, and updating you as it changes.