New Code Releases
- eosws-go new Golang library, exposing new features
- dfuse API updated documentation, check the "Release Notes"
- eosc improved to support headers to use push guaranteed endpoints.
Quick summary of new API features
- New REST endpoint (/v0/state/table) to query the blockchain state at any block number
- New instrumented REST proxy for /v1/chain/push_transaction, with stronger guarantees (block inclusion, irreversible attained) before returning
- Support for tracking longest chain in `get_table_rows` (with undo and redo), giving a constantly syncing view of a given table
- New message `get_transaction_lifecycle` that provides a complete view of a transaction's lifecycle, navigating its state changes through deferred creation, cancellation, and updating you as it changes.