Full Stack Developer
Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
We are looking for a Full Stack developer to work on one of the most pressing challenges in the blockchain space. Together, we will build the slickest developer platform to power the next generation of blockchain applications.
As a Full Stack Developer at dfuse, you will design data systems and make them perform at scale. You will help the product team to create amazing user experiences. Given the variety of our challenges, the opportunity for growth is very high.
dfuse, the blockchain API company, helps developers build performant applications by organizing the world's decentralized data. Founded by a team of serial tech entrepreneurs, dfuse is headquartered in Montreal, Canada and is backed by major venture capitalists. We value speed of execution through great tooling and proper testing. We value simplicity and cutting the cruft to ship very good solutions, every day. We value voracious learning, one that doesn’t stop until you reach for source code. We value collision of ideas to produce better ideas. Our team receives a top-tier benefits package and combined with a workplace culture that values immediate feedback and collaboration. dfuse is the place to learn and explore.
What we’re looking for
- Great communication skills (English or French, verbal and written);
- 5+ years of Full-Stack Development Experience;
- Strong software engineering skills;
- Experience with, or enthusiasm for Go;
- Experience with React and Kubernetes a plus;
- Interest for data processing;
- Interest for design or UX;
- Strong interest in blockchain (EOS and Ethereum, more to come);
- Driving scalability and performance improvements in the front-end and back-end of the platform;
- Collaborating with the product team to create amazing user experience;
- Working closely with other back-end developers to build data services;
- Producing high quality, well-designed, efficient, self-documenting and tested code;
- Writing software (k8s operators) and configuration that defines and manages our deployment using Kubernetes.
- Profiling and monitoring end user calls to drive performance improvements and optimizations.
Benefits to You:
- Amazing mix of remote and office work - best of both worlds
- Comprehensive health care benefits package
- Flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- We are voracious learners, so we have monthly hackathons and push collaboration to the next level
- Weekly team lunch and learns to catch up on community happenings and new tech
- Appealing stock options plan
We’re a team of self-starters who love to grab tasks by the armful, support each other and the global community, and build the technology that will drive tomorrow’s Web 3.0. If this resonates with you, we would be thrilled to hear from you.
If you are interested in joining our team please send us your resume below, along with a short introduction telling us more about yourself and how you can contribute to dfuse.